Body weight workout as seen on Good Morning Arizona this morning!
40 seconds work/20 seconds rest/ 3 rounds for a total of 21 minutes.
*Note-If you need to modify the work/rest phases, feel free to do so until your endurance levels can keep up!
- Plank jacks
- Mountain Climbers
- Frog Jumps
- Sumo Squat Jumps with Heel Click
- High Knees
- Jumping Lunges
Benefits of HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- Burn more calories in the following 24 hours than steady state exercise
- Can be performed anywhere!
- Can modify the work/rest periods and exercises to support your fitness level and needs
- Lost weight, not muscle!
- Helps with overall muscular strength and endurance
- Great workout in a short time frame!